Job Opening for a Chief Nursing Officer located on the Central Coast of California.
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in nursing (BSN) required.
- Master’s Degree in nursing (MSN) preferred.
- Previous experience in Nursing Administration preferred.
- At least 5 years previous experience in a CNO or similar nursing executive position.
- Prior experience with Meditech.
- Union/Labor Relations experience required, preferably with California Nurses Association.
- Working knowledge of The Joint Commission and Title 22 standards.
- Comprehensive knowledge of nursing and healthcare practices and techniques.
- Effective communication, both verbal and written ability to planning, directing and coordinating the work of subordinates.
- Ability to work well with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent management skills.
- Current California RN License.
- CA CNO experience preferred.
Must be comfortable living/working in a rural area.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text