Job Opening for a Outpatient Clinics Director located on the Central Coast of California.
- Position over multiple clinics.
- The Director of Outpatient Clinics plans, directs, coordinates, and administers the operation of the outpatient primary and medical specialty clinics, including the activities of the Medical Clinics and formulation of policies and procedures.
- Assists with development of service lines.
- Assures that the Clinics and staff meet the standards set by the appropriate regulatory agencies.
- Is prepared for inspection of the physical plants and to meet the criteria established for patient charting, policy and procedures, protocols for Advance Practice Providers.
- Coordinates services between the clinics and the hospital. Is responsible for Quality Assurance (QA), Quality Control (QC), and Performance Improvement (PI) in the clinic environment.
- Assists with implementing and sustaining changes aligned with people-centered integrated care to improve quality, safety, efficiency, the patient experience and the work life of staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in health care administration, hospital administration, public health, public policy and/or business administration.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Five years of progressive responsible management experience in a clinic system.
Possession of a Master’s Degree in Hospital administration, health care administration, public health, or business administration may be substituted for one year of the experience required
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text