Patient Access/Admitting Manager -CA
- Manages the day-to-day operations for the admitting department.
- Plans, organizes, directs, staffs and controls a wide range of operations and activities pertaining to patient registration and hospital admitting, including, but not limited to, financial counseling, insurance verification, pre-registration, and point of service collections; provides daily direction and leadership to assigned staff.
- Develops and administers new programs and services, admissions policies and procedures and coordinates with medical, nursing and accounting staff to ensure appropriate patient placement.
- Participates in Hospital strategic development and planning processes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (or currently enrolled with completion date) and 3 years hospital admitting experience.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text