Job Opening in a 300+ bed hospital in Georgia, located about 2.5 hrs south of Atlanta, for an experienced Employee Health RN to join their team. Candidates must have hospital experience as a RN and experience with Workers comp and occupational health or employee health experience.
- As supervised and delegated by a registered nurse, provides direct patient care in accordance with applicable scope and standards of practice.
- Associate’s degree Preferred
- Graduate of a Program in Nursing Required
- Bachelor’s degree Preferred
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Registered Nurse in the State of Georgia.
Minimum Work Experience
- Experience in occupational health and/or workers compensation/OSHA required.
- Manages the post-offer health assessment process in accordance with specific policy and procedures.
- Identifies any specific needs of healthcare worker that may affect performance.
- Manages the Influenza Program, Annual Health Program, and Hep B Program.
- Manages the blood borne pathogen exposures.
- Assists with the management of the return to work process for non-work related absences.
- Administers the Drug Free Workplace Program random screening.
- Monitors associate illness trends and work cooperatively with Infection Control when communicable diseases are identified.
- Assists Employee Health Coordinator with workplace injuries and exposures in accordance with state Workers
- Compensation and OSHA regulations. Counsel and refer associates who have been exposed to blood/body fluids.
- Conducts substance abuse testing in accordance with current policy to include post job offer, random, post accident, reasonable suspicion, and fit for duty testing.
- Ensures compliance with Joint Commission standards and CDC regulations as it relates to employee health.
This town is located about 2 hours from Atlanta yet has everything you could ever want! Enjoy the Riverwalk that runs through town or the many museums, performing arts center, historical centers, opera house, or the numerous parks in the restored downtown district. They also have a military base nearby as well as a university in town. This is the 3rd largest city in GA. From Broadway shows to the State Theatre of Georgia – this city offers an array of venues with world-class entertainment. From the history of the foot soldier, the Civil War and prisoners of war – the city is home to nationally acclaimed museums. Visitors stroll back to genteel times in the Historic District where brick streets, ancient oaks and century-old homes are the order of the day. And they even has world class whitewater rafting! The natural flow from the river will create the longest urban whitewater course in the world. This incredible release will also restore the natural habitat of many aquatic species, including the shoal bass and fresh water mussel, making it a fisherman’s paradise. Come experience all the area has to offer!
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text