Job Opening for an experienced RN to join a Magnet, Academic hospital system as an Assistant Nurse Manager for Radiation Oncology located in Washington State.
- The Assistant Nurse Manager will coordinate activities on his/her shift and share responsibility with the unit management team for scheduling, orientation, continuing education, performance review and quality improvement activities.
- Position is full time, 8 hour days, Monday – Friday, and requires current radiation and oncology nursing experience (at least two years experience) and experience as a charge nurse.
- WA RN license and BSN or enrolled in BSN program required.
- The department has 8 RN’s and 3 Medical Assistants that will report directly to the RN3.
- The department is a fast based, busy clinic with front desk support staff.
- The Assistant Nurse Manager will work closely with the department director and assistant director, however reports up to the Nurse Manager.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text