Job Opening in an Excellent healthcare organization for a Radiation Oncology Manager to join their team.
- Magnet hospital, Level 1 Trauma Center.
Why join this organization?
- The Radiation Oncology program is the largest and most comprehensive state-of-the-art radiation oncology department in the state and the only ACR accredited facility in the state.
- Their cancer treatment team provides the highest standards in patient evaluation, treatment planning, treatment delivery, and management for each and every patient.
- Organization offers a generous compensation and benefits package that includes a pension plan and a 401(k) program with an employer match.
- Leadership Incentive Plan for management.
- Relocation benefits that include Relocation Allowance and Temporary Housing
- Position reports to Director of Oncology Services.
- FTE: 26, Case Load per day: 50-60
- The manager must have solid experience managing a Radiation Therapy/Medical Physics department.
- This department has unionized staff: RNs and Radiation Therapists are covered by the collective bargaining agreement with the Nurses’ Association.
- In addition, the Director of Oncology Services has over 10 years of management experience at the hospital but is new to Oncology.
- We need a manager who can also work closely with the Director and to help develop/grow the department and volumes.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, health care administration of health care related field required.
- AART or certification in Radiation Therapy preferred.
- Master’s Degree in business, health care administration or health care related field preferred.
- Five years work experience in radiation therapy; including three years in a supervisory capacity.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text