Job Opening in a 300+bed hospital affiliated with a healthcare system for a Clinical Nurse Specialist located in Washington State. Position is open due to previous CNS being promoted.
- Cardiac Interim Care- 34 beds
- PCU – 12 beds
- ICU- 18 beds
The units are mixed patient cases but with a heavier focus on:
- Cardiac-Surgical, TAVR, PCI
- Neuro- Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center
Position reports to Director of Education.
- The Clinical Nurse Specialist partners with the healthcare team to lead improvements in clinical quality/safety, service/HCAHPS and the cost of care within a patient population.
- The CNS is instrumental in the development of professional nursing through role modeling and by involving staff nurses in all aspects of producing/sustaining patient and family outcomes.
- The incumbent functions autonomously and in collaboration with health care team, community partners and colleagues as a practitioner, educator, consultant, researcher and program manager.
- Ensures consistent compliance with organization policies/standards and federal, state and local regulations is maintained when fulfilling the duties of the job.
- 5 years experience in a relevant clinical specialty
- 3 years minimum nursing experience (experience in specialty preferred)
- Masters in Nursing
- Certified Clinical Nurse Specialist – ALS Certifications: PALS, ACLS, NRP per specialty area required
- Current WA State RN License
Relocation assistance offered
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text