Job Opening in a 54 bed, non profit hospital, for a Laboratory Director located in Tennessee.
- The Director of Laboratory is responsible for the administrative operation of the laboratory; the maintenance of all policies, procedures and quality control practices the management, supervision and scheduling of the laboratory technical and clerical staff the administration of the departmental budget; and the maintenance of effective physician and interdepartmental relations.
- Reports to CNO
- 11 total employees in the department
Education and Qualification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Medical Technology, Biological, Physical or Chemical or related science
- Minimum 4 years training / experience in high complexity testing as required by
- NCA / ASCP certification preferred or equivalent
- TN License must state “Supervisor” this is a state requirement
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text