Job Opening in a 150+ bed hospital located in Southwest Ohio, about 45 mins from Dayton, for a Cath Lab Manager to join their team. This is a working, hands on manager position. Candidates must be willing to take care of patients as well. This position oversees 3 CV Techs and 2 RNs.
Responsible for the clinical, operational, and financial management of the hospital. May need to provide patient care in his/her areas of specialty as the situation dictates.
- Must be a graduate of an approved School of Nursing or Allied Health Program. Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing or Allied Medical Profession is required.
- Minimum of three years supervisory/managerial experience, with five years total experience.
Plans, organizes, and directs all departmental activities in accordance with established standards of patient care and hospital policies and procedures. This includes the areas/functions of:
- Cath Lab/IR
- Interventional Suite
- Cardiovascular Stress Testing
- Holter Monitor
Quality / Clinical Excellence:
Acts as a resource person to the hospital, medical staff and department personnel regarding departmental issues.
- Identifies risk management/quality improvement opportunities and plans appropriate action.
- Develops, maintains and trends an effective quality plan, which at a minimum complies with the Joint Commission for the Accreditation of Healthcare Organization (JCAHO) and other local, regional. and national standards.
- Monitors and maintains compliance with JCAHO Standards and other regulatory agencies as appropriate.
- Coordinates departmental plans for orientation of staff and continuing education.
- Develops and implements approved departmental policies, procedures, systems, and standards. Ensures compliance therewith.
- Adheres to all ODH guidelines.
- Develops departmental operating and capital budgets. Accountable for insuring that daily operations are carried on within allocated funds.
- Leads the development of departmental strategic and operational goals and objectives.
- Assesses departmental performance in relation to the established goals and objectives.
- Benchmarks performance against appropriate regional and national measures.
- Participates in hospital-wide committees as required.
- Provides overall supervision of departmental personnel and evaluates personnel performance.
- This includes hiring, firing, communication to staff, and completion of or oversight in the completion of staff performance evaluations.
- Recommends needed change to effect continual improvement of quality, efficiency, economy, and effectiveness of departmental operations and services rendered.
- Coordinates departmental participation in hospital safety and emergency plans.
- Establishes and maintains needed and required departmental records and reports.
- Performs all other duties as required or requested.
Cath Lab Manager The city is situated within a one hour driving distance to Dayton, Cincinnati, and Columbus. This city has many festivals throughout the year including Oktoberfest, Corn Festival, Music Festivals, etc. If you love the outdoors, this is the place for you with a golf course, nature preserves, and state parks nearby. The town is also home to many independent business owners and antique shops. They even still have a covered bridge in town! If you are looking for a small town where everybody knows their neighbors, a low cost of living, yet close to big cities, this is the place for you.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text