Job Opening in a midsized hospital located in Northwest Montana, about 2 hours from Kalispell and Glacier National Park, for an experienced Care Management Director to join their team. This is a newly created position!
- For this position, you will be overseeing Case Management, Quality and Risk, and Utilization Review.
- You will oversee 8 FTEs and there is a Care Management Manager as well.
- This is a union hospital so union experience is a definite plus.
- This hospital will consider a RN or a Social Worker.
- Candidates should have experience with Case Management or Quality/Risk Management experience.
This is a full time, day shift position in the Care Management Department. Responsible for the programmatic development, planning, organization and management of the functions that focus on care facilitation and movement of patients through the hospital continuum. This includes, but is not limited to: Case Management, Social Work, Utilization Management and post-acute services coordination. Develops the Hospital Case Management program to enhance the distinction in staff roles related to progression of care, physician partnership, transition of care, patient advocacy and fiscal responsibility. Establishes system-wide standards for the practice and delivery of case management and serves as a resource for facility leaders in implementing any program changes. Collaborates with the Physician Advisor and Medical Staff Leadership, Nursing Directors and Health Administration professionals to align the Hospital Case Management services with the Medical Center’s strategic direction, including quality patient outcomes, denial prevention and delivery of efficient, cost effective hospital care. Serves as a patient advocate. Enhances a collaborative relationship to maximize the patient’s and family’s ability to make informed decisions.
Job Minimum Required:
- RN or Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work required, Masters preferred.
- Five years case management in a healthcare setting required.
- RN license or Social Worker license in the state of Montana required.
- Must have proven excellent communication and customer relations skills.
Job Preferred/Desired Requirements:
- Three to five years in a supervisory role preferred.
- Formal case management training preferred.
Nestled in the Northern Rockies of Montana, surrounded by seven wilderness areas and at the confluence of three rivers, the city is an outdoor enthusiast’s dream. You can kayak, raft or tube through downtown or take a relaxing hike in 60,000 acres of wilderness minutes from your hotel. The city is known for its blue-ribbon trout fishing (made famous by A River Runs Through It) and spectacular natural beauty. The outdoor recreational opportunities are limitless. The city is also a regional destination for shopping and dining, featuring three distinct shopping districts and an abundance of restaurants, cafes, coffee houses and breweries with something to fit all budgets and palates. Known for its eclectic culture, visitors will find this arts and culture hub filled with a seeming endless array of arts and entertainment events. Think symphony, theatre, film festivals, author’s readings at independent bookstores, college sports, ballet, opera and roller derby.
Helena, MT (116)
Spokane, WA (199)
Bozeman, MT (206)
Billings, MT (348)
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text