Job Opening for a System Director of Perioperative Services located in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- 32,500 surgeries per year in 52 operating rooms across 5 surgical sites.
- Largest service lines include general surgery, orthopedics, ophthalmology, urology, hand & gynecology.
- Serve 175 surgeons.
- 1,350 robot-assisted surgeries. 6 Da Vinci robots (1 in a surgery center), 1 Stryker Makoplasty orthopedic robot, 1 Mazor X robot for spine surgeries.
- 9,400 GI cases per year in 12 endoscopy rooms across 4 sites.
- 421 FTEs
- Annual operating budget of $110.7 million.
- Staffing is good. They have openings like every other organization but tenure is good. Operate fellowship programs for periop and endo nurses. Also have a program to maintain a pipeline of OR med techs. Have a Director of Business Operations for the service line.
- Report to the Chief Nurse Executive.
Masters degree and extensive experience managing the service line across multiple facilities are required.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text