Job Opening for a Laboratory Services Director located in Pennsylvania.
Licensed for 148 beds
- Directs, establishes, and plans the overall policies and goals for a hospital’s laboratory services.
- Works closely with hospital staff, department directors, and physicians to ensure the highest standards of quality and service are maintained.
- Writes and updates procedures and manuals as needed and reviews them annually to ensure that employees have current information needed to perform tests and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- Reports to the CNO
- Requires a Master’s degree in a related area and at least 10 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures
- Previous Management experience required
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text