Job Opening in a health system in the Raleigh, North Carolina area, for an experienced Ortho/Spine Coordinator to join their team.
- Responsible for the overall structure of the Ortho/Spine surgery program coordination including achieving and maintaining accreditation as a Center of Excellence from the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons and other credentialing bodies as deemed appropriate.
- RN works as a member of an interdisciplinary team from start to end.
- He/she will work with the patient beginning at the pre-admission testing phase before surgery .
- He/she will do a lot of patient pre-op and post-op teaching. During the patient stay, he/she will also work with Case Management on any discharge needs the patient may have.
- RN works on an on-going basis with the surgeons (but not in a scrub/circulating role). The surgeon team includes 9 Orthopedic MDs as well as 5 Spine MDs.
- BSN is required – MSN preferred
- A minimum of 3 years OR experience is required
- 2 years clinical leadership and/or Ortho experience STRONGLY preferred
When you’re looking for the excitement and attractions of a great city, combined with the affordability, approachability and appeal of a classic Southern town, look no further than Greater Raleigh. Best known for its world-class museums, best of Broadway shows and live concerts, Capital area historic sites, professional and amateur sporting events and shopping mecca status with nine major retail areas, Greater Raleigh truly offers a variety of entertainment all in one park-like, scenic setting. To top it all off, you are within 2.5 hours from the beach!
Competitive Salary Range!