Job Opening in a 100+ bed hospital centrally located about an hour from Raleigh and Fayetteville, North Carolina, for an experienced Registered Nurse Home Health Director to join their team.
- Candidates MUST be a RN with their BSN.
- They are looking for someone who has Home Health experience, not Home Care experience.
- Home Health experience is the skilled nursing and PT, OT done in the patient’s home.
- It is Medicare based, not Medicaid based.
- Candidates must know Oasis very well.
- Oasis certification is a plus.
- Candidates must be familiar with statistics regarding home health and admissions.
- You will be overseeing 25-30 FTEs.
- They currently have 133 patients but would like to see closer to 150-160 patients or more.
- This is a great opportunity for someone who has leadership experience in a large home health company or from a hospital.
- The Director will be charged with helping to grow this Home Health business.
- The hospital does own the Home Health company.
- The selected candidate will report to the Chief Executive Officer and supervise all skilled professionals.
- Responsibilities to include monthly joint visits and follow up on grievances or variances; clinical oversight to ensure compliance with submitting documentation per standards and policy; new employee compliance with submitting documentation per standards and policy; monitoring of clinical staff productivity and hours worked to assist with control of overtime daily; assists with review of face to face documents for accuracy; acts as back up for referral center nurse; participate in PI/QA activates by performing required record reviews; provide annual evaluation and ensure required net learning and competencies are completed by all clinical staff as well as license certification; provide disciplinary counseling clinical staff and initiate PRP and further discipline when necessary; assist scheduler in ensuring all clinical visits are covered to include visiting patients when needed; participate in administrative call; and, all other duties as assigned.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing, BSN required
- Current RN licensure in North Carolina
- Minimum of 5 years of nursing experience, supervisory and home health experience required
- Minimum of 2 years home health leadership experience required
- Active BLS certification
- Current, non-restricted, NC Driver’s License
The city is within an hour of the Raleigh, Fayetteville, Goldsboro, Wilmington, and the beautiful North Carolina coast. If you are looking for a chance to get away and relax, come and stay with us at one of our historic inns or bed and breakfast. Here, you will find a friendly and welcoming community where neighbors come together to support one another. Historic homes and picturesque yards are sure to charm you when you visit our community. You can take a stroll along our tree-lined streets as you shop and dine in our beautiful downtown. In just a short drive from the city, you can reach the beautiful North Carolina beaches or award winning Eastern North Carolina wineries. The Downtown area boasts a growing number and variety of shops, restaurants, and businesses which will eagerly serve you, no matter your interest. The city is also home to a robust and supportive business community, and the City offers business owners ample resources to build and maintain their business. Unlike life in a large city, you can’t remain alone for long here, and neither would you want to. Whether merely settling in for a night’s visit or settling down to make a home, you’ll feel the powerful bonds of community that have led this city to being named an “All-America City.” Take in a performance, view an art exhibit, learn about our heritage, or attend a street festival. Downtown hosts events that have grown in attendance and quality each year.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text