Job Opening in a 85+ bed hospital located in Northern Virginia, near Manassas, and 40 miles from Washington DC, for a RN Case Management Director to join their team.
- The Director of Case Management & Social Services is responsible for customer service, financial management, regulatory compliance, human resources processes, staff competency, performance improvement, policy/procedure development and compliance, a regular communication with the department staff.
- The Director of Case Management and Social Services is responsible for directing the department’s activities and resources to achieve departmental and organizational objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3 years experience in nursing management in a hospital setting.
- Current Virginia State RN License.
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree Nursing. Master’s degree. 5 or more years of supervisory experience in a hospital setting. Specialty certification in nursing (i,e. board certification).
Fast-paced city life melts into the distance, and your eyes open to the beauty, charm and wonder of Virginia’s Horse & Wine Country. Just 40 miles west of Washington, D.C., at the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Our pristine parks offer boating, hiking, fishing, playgrounds, and more. Over 26 wineries featuring unique award-winning wines and incredible vistas. Farm tours, pick-your-own farms & orchards, corn mazes, and more. Painting & sculpting, music, theatre, dancing… Find your creative outlet here.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text