Job Opening in a Psychiatric Hospital in the Dayton, Ohio region, has a need for a Director of Nursing to join their team.
- The Director needs to be a “hands on” Director.
- The Director is part of the management team however it’s a small facility so it’s not an Executive level job.
- The Director needs to be involved with the staff and the department and know what’s going on on a daily basis.
- Someone who is willing to be involved with the staff and not just sitting in the office.
- This position will oversee approximately 50 FTEs consisting mostly of RNs and Aides/Techs.
- They will be overseeing all areas of inpatients as well as the outpatient support services.
- Hospital is a JCAHO accredited facility and they just passed the JCAHO certification for this year.
- Strong leader, a team player, someone able to get them through JCAHO inspections, and someone who understands the struggle between patient care and compliance and can manage that as well.
- BSN required, MSN preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience in psychiatric/behavioral health nursing.
- 2-5 years of leadership experience.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text