Job Opening for a Laboratory Administrative Director in a small, rural Critical Access Hospital in West Central Illinois and an area leader in quality health care services. This position will coordinate a wide variety of administrative, fiscal and technical activities to ensure efficient operation of the hospital laboratory department.
- The successful candidate will possess very good leadership and communication skills.
- Not a command and control leader but a servant leader that leads by inspiration not perspiration.
- Previous successful management and leadership experience a must.
- The Lab Director will manage the working lives of 10+ Lab employees.
- So, bring your interpersonal skills “A “game.
- Additional required skills include financial and business acumen, vendor contract negotiations and budget preparation.
- Experience with EPIC and Sunquest software a huge plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Clinical Laboratory Technology/Medical Technology with at least 5 years post degree full time laboratory management experience.
- Preferred Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Successful completion of the NCA/ASCP/AMT registry exam.
How to apply for the Laboratory Administrative Director Job: contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text