Job Opening for an ICU/Cath Lab Director located in Montana.
75+ bed acute care facility, not for profit
- The Director is an administrative leader who is responsible for implementing the organizational and the departmental mission, vision, values and goals.
- The Director is responsible for all aspects of staff management, department management, and for creating a professional practice environment that focuses on the customer.
- Administrative responsibilities include: budget preparation, performance reviews, quality improvement programs, professional development programs for staff, and preparation and maintenance of regulatory requirements, such as DNV, OSHA, etc.
- The Director is responsible for communicating the above to the staff and other members of the healthcare and administrative team.
- 5 years clinical nursing experience including 2 years of nursing supervisory experience with understanding of clinical practice in specified are preferred.
- Strong familiarity with all aspects of hospital operations and experience in fiscal and human resources.
- Graduate of accredited Nursing program. BSN degree required. MSN recommended. Certification preferred.
- State of Montana licensure as a Registered Nurse. BLS, ACLS required.
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve.
- Demonstrates ability to manage for results in key areas such as clinical quality, service excellence, people management, and financial management.
- Demonstrated ability to create an environment of mutual trust and respect and two-way communication.
- Demonstrated ability to hire, retain, develop, and promote talented people and build team spirit.
- Demonstrated ability to actively pursue positive change, both personally and organizationally.
- Demonstrated willingness to serve key constituents, including patients, coworkers, physicians, the community, and the organization and to exceed customer expectations.
- Demonstrated ability to work in interdisciplinary team for the benefit of the organization as a whole.
- Demonstrates integrity by actions that are consistent with what she/he says, communicating ideas openly and directly, and welcoming openness and honesty from others.
- Demonstrated ability and commitment to foster the growth and development of others.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Ability to manage for key results in the areas of clinical quality, service excellence, people management, and financial management.
- Ability to create an environment with two-way communication, mutual trust and respect, and honesty.
- Ability to hire, retain, develop, and promote talented people and build team spirit through positive change.
- Ability to maintain servant leadership by effectively serving key constituents, including patients, coworkers, physicians, the organization, and the community through exceeding customer expectations.
- Ability to manage multiple and conflicting priorities, stressors, deadlines, difficult situations and/or customers effectively.
- Ability to lead independently while working collaboratively with all levels of employees, leadership, and customers.
- Ability to develop and execute strategic information to direct reports, groups of employees, and customers.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrates integrity by being honest, respectful, and communicating ideas openly and directly, and welcoming the same from others.
- Ability to control limited healthcare resources by effectively managing the organization’s human, fiscal, technological, and other key resources.
- ICU experience/expertise is a MUST, Cath Lab preferred
ICU: 25 Direct Reports (No managers on staff)
Cath Lab: 14: Direct Reports (No managers staff)
Procedures: 50/week give or take a couple
Cath Lab Room
(They can be used for either/or)
ICU: 8 Beds
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text