Job Opening for an RN Pediatric Ambulatory Practice Nurse Manager located in California.
- Nurse Manager is responsible for clinical, fiscal, human resource and quality outcomes for the Ambulatory Pediatric Center Practice.
- This includes actively managing all administrative and clinical operations and serving as a role model for professional nursing practice.
- Working closely with the Medical Director and Administrative Director of Pediatric Center, the Manager will develop standards of care to ensure high quality, cost effective delivery of care and spearhead innovative projects for program improvements.
- The Manager works with staff on a clearly defined and communicated vision and engages individuals and groups to achieve that vision.
- The Manager identifies and develops organizational talent and embraces continuous learning of self and others.
- The Manager collaborates with Medical Director and Director to advance quality strategies, ensure a positive professional work environment, facilitate timeliness of services, and enhance patient and staff satisfaction.
- The Manager oversees all aspects of the provision of administrative and clinical services including the maintenance of safety and technical/clinical performance, quality, standards of care, practice guidelines, service delivery and patient and customer satisfaction.
- This position is responsible for financial accountability and working collaboratively with the Director and Finance Manager to monitor the operating budget.
- Three to five years of healthcare management experience
- Active Registered Nurse licensure in the State of California
- Active American Heart Association CPR certification
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- Demonstrated skills to effectively supervise clinicians and to manage the complex workflow and multiple priorities involved with a clinic(s) / center(s); strong knowledge of practice operations
- In depth knowledge of patient care clinical standards and care delivery, systems, external regulations and internal policies
- Relocation assistance provided.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text