Job Opening for an RN Infusion Center Nurse Manager located in California.
- Under general supervision of the Infusion Center Ambulatory Patient Care Manager and guided by the procedures of the Medical Center, Ambulatory Services and the Cancer Center, the Infusion Services Nurse Manager assists the team of Patient Care Managers and Director in ensuring the quality of patient care in the Adult Infusion Services.
- This position is responsible for all aspects of the operation, including but not limited to 1) recruiting, selecting, hiring and training staff, coaching and counseling, and completion of performance evaluations 2) assuring compliance with all regulatory and patient safety goals, 3) developing and implementing policies and procedures that assure a high level of quality care, 4) financial and budgetary aspects of the department, including revenue capture and expense control 5) supports performance improvement initiatives and 6) maintains close working relationship with outpatient infusion pharmacy services to ensure alignment of goals that meet patient safety and service standards.
- This position is responsible for supervising all clinical and clerical staff of the infusion center, facilitating positive interaction among staff, patients and other departments. This position assumes full responsibility for the unit in the areas delegated and in the absence of other Patient Care Managers.
- Minimum five years nursing experience
- Registered Nurse in the State of California and / or licensure in relevant clinical specialty
- Active American Heart Association CPR certification
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- Experience working as RN in cancer services
- Strong knowledge of relevant healthcare and clinic operations including information technology, patient care workflows and processes
Strong clinic / center patient care management skills; practice management knowledge in scheduling, customer-service methods, regulatory compliance, accreditation requirements, and / or information technology
- ONS Chemotherapy/Biotherapy Provider Card
- Master’s degree
- Relocation assistance provided.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text