Job Opening for an Administrative Nurse Manager – Cancer Center located in California. The Comprehensive Cancer Center is an accredited National Cancer Institute Comprehensive Cancer Center. The NCI-Designation recognizes the scientific leadership, resources, and the depth and breadth of the research in basic, clinical and population science. As a Comprehensive Cancer Center, they demonstrate the added depth and breadth of research as well as substantial transdisciplinary research that bridges these scientific areas.
- Minimum five years nursing experience
- At least 1 year nursing leadership experience
- Active Registered Nurse licensure in the State of California
- Active American Heart Association CPR certification
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing; or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
- Experience working as RN in cancer services
- Strong clinic / center patient care management skills; practice management knowledge in scheduling, customer-service methods, regulatory compliance, accreditation requirements, and / or information technology; broad knowledge of patient population served and the requirements for the delivery of services
- Relocation assistance provided.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text