Job Opening in an award-winning hospital system for a Radiology Services Nurse Manager located in Seattle, Washington.
This system is ranked among the nation’s top ten hospitals by US News and World Report. Their staff not only enjoy outstanding benefits and professional growth opportunities, but also an environment noted for diversity, community involvement, intellectual excitement, artistic pursuits, and natural beauty.
- The Radiology Nurse manager is responsible for providing strategic leadership and promoting an environment that creates and supports exceptional nursing care and professionalism.
- This position requires extensive partnership and collaboration with several key departments including the Interventional Radiology, OR, PACU, Cardiac Procedures, inpatient floors and the outpatient clinical areas where we have Radiologic services.
- The Nurse Manager will assist in oversight of the clinical and patient care operations within radiology services at the Medical Center but also as several outpatient sights of care.
- This includes leadership and direction of organizational goals, performance improvement activities and overall operations.
- In partnership, will create an environment that promotes excellence in operational practice, team building and open and honest communications.
- The Nurse Manager will directly lead a team of nursing professionals and support staff to create a highly efficient nursing team based on data driven metrics that are in line with our strategic goals.
- Collaborating with medical center leadership you will help develop, implement and monitor policies and standards to ensure effective operations and compliance with all organizational, professional and regulatory requirements.
- Must have a good understanding of leading change and implementation of new practices.
- BSN (will consider candidates currently enrolled in BSN program), MBA or MHA desired.
- 3-5 years experience as a conscious sedation RN in an Interventional Radiology or Cath Lab setting.
- Minimum of three years nursing leadership in a large hospital setting.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text