Job Opening in an outstanding hospital organization for an Operating Room Manager located in Seattle, WA.
- 20+ Operating Rooms
- This Manager will facilitate, monitor and improve the processes and systems that impact daily patient flow and the quality of patient care delivered in the Surgical Services Department.
- They also are responsible for establishing and maintaining high customer service standards for the designated unit and the Surgical Services Department as a whole and will guide and direct the activities of the RN supervisors and others in the designated unit.
- Provides leadership and coordination for the Main OR and other Operating Room locations.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining high customer service standards for the designated unit and the Surgical Services Department as a whole.
- Guides and directs the activities of the RN’s, RN Charge Nurses, Surg Techs, and Hospital Assistants in the designated unit.
- Washington RN licensure;
- Minimum of 2 years as a RN Supervisor or equivalent and 3-5 years of surgical nursing experience required.
- Strong analytical, organizational, interpersonal and demonstrated customer service skills required.
- Master’s in Nursing, or enrolled in a Master’s program other health care program strongly preferred.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text