Job Opening in a hospital located less than an hour from Lancaster, PA, for a Physician Relations System Director.
- Responsible for the planning, development, implementation and measurement of growing new referral business and maintaining existing referral volumes for the hospital facilities and services.
- This system role leads the execution of enhancing physician relationships and loyalty to grow the Tower Health brand, market share across the service area.
- The position is also responsible for implementing a robust physician relationship management platform.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, healthcare administration, or a related field with an emphasis on marketing, or a sales related field. (Required)
Experience and Skills:
- Demonstrated excellent leadership, relationship development, teambuilding, interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with shared leadership and cross-functional teams. (Required)
- Demonstrated strong business acumen, data analytic skills, change management skills, customer service and experience in physician relationship management (PRM) platforms. (Required)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a supervisory or management role. (Required)
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience successfully managing and leading a physician liaison function and building relationships with key internal and external stakeholder. (Required)
- Valid driver’s license and willingness to travel across the health system’s service area. (Required)
- 5+ to 7 years experience
- Seniority Level – Executive
- Management Experience Required – Yes
- Minimum Education – Bachelor’s Degree
- Willingness to Travel – Occasionally
Known for our horticulture, heritage and horses the County is one of the most picturesque areas you can visit in the nation. The area has something for everyone. It’s a shopaholic’s dream with major malls, featuring an abundance of national retailers in typical mall settings or in unique main street venues. As you travel the countryside you will see special boutique and antique shops that are a “must stop in” opportunity. You will not find a better array of restaurants dotting the county. Outdoor activities abound with a parks and recreation system that includes biking, hiking, camping and water activities galore. Also a golfer’s dream, the area has many public and private golf courses that are situated amongst some of the most beautiful scenery and landscapes. A quaint village, with unique shops, a rich history and wonderful wineries, you won’t want to miss stopping by.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text