Job Opening in a large hospital located about 2.5 hrs south of Atlanta, for Inpatient Physical Therapists to join their team.
- This is a full time In-Patient Physical Therapist.
- You will only work in the hospital and with any referrals that come to the Psychiatric unit (which are very few).
- The hospital’s primary focus is on orthopedics, strokes, hearts and general geriatric acute care.
- Typical number of patients seen in a day are between 12-14 and you will have a rehab aide assigned with you to see those patients and that is where the efficiency comes in for the patient care.
- They see all ortho patients BID 7 days a week and all other patients are seen QD (and BID as needed).
- The staffing mix is 4 PT’s and 3 PTA’s.
- We will consider new grads.
- They are also offering a generous Sign on bonus!
- Organizes and conducts a medically prescribed physical therapy program designed to aid patients in reaching their maximum functional ability.
- Possesses appropriate education, experience, and training to assure competency as delineated in the “Age Specific Competence Assessment”.
- As do all therapists, serves as a supervisor to clinical support staff whose skill and knowledge to evaluate performance of staff members against criteria stated in the job description.
- Evaluates, plans, and administers medically prescribed physical therapy treatment to patients.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree required
- Required Skills: Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Certifications: Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Licenses: Current state license to practice physical therapy.
- Licensure by the state of Georgia by the Physical Therapy Board
This town is located about 2 hours from Atlanta yet has everything you could ever want! Enjoy the Riverwalk that runs through town or the many museums, performing arts center, historical centers, opera house, or the numerous parks in the restored downtown district. They also have a military base nearby as well as a university in town. This is the 3rd largest city in GA. From Broadway shows to the State Theatre of Georgia – this city offers an array of venues with world-class entertainment. From the history of the foot soldier, the Civil War and prisoners of war – the city is home to nationally acclaimed museums. Visitors stroll back to genteel times in the Historic District where brick streets, ancient oaks and century-old homes are the order of the day. And they even has world class whitewater rafting! The natural flow from the river will create the longest urban whitewater course in the world. This incredible release will also restore the natural habitat of many aquatic species, including the shoal bass and fresh water mussel, making it a fisherman’s paradise. Come experience all the area has to offer!
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text