Job Opening in a large, highly respected hospital system located in the Mid-Atlantic the location near Baltimore, MD for a Nurse Practitioner, Medical Oncology.
- The successful individual will perform a variety of clinical duties and technical procedures to assist in the delivery of healthcare services to Oncology patients.
- Will be responsible for both Infusion and Clinic based patient care for Adult Medical Oncology patients.
- This is a Monday-Friday position with no weekend or call.
- Master’s Degree
- Maryland Nurse Practitioner License
- Adult Nurse Practitioner
- DEA License or ability to obtain
- 2-4 years of Oncology experience
- Can offer a variety of options for living, from City to Rural. The area is very accessible to all needed services, historical and cultural offerings.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text