Job Opening in a busy and successful multi-specialty surgery center for a Operating Room Supervisor located in Nashville, TN. This established Ambulatory Surgery Center averaging 10,000 cases annually.
- Responsible for supervising and directing nursing care in the Operating Room and Procedure room of the facility according to its policies and procedures.
- Works in cooperation with company leadership interpreting policies, standards and regulations to the staff, patients, medical staff, and public.
- Multi-specialty ASC producing 10,000 procedures annually
- Reports to Director of Nursing
- RN licensure with Bachelor degree preferred.
- Clinical experience in the Operating Room and Supervisor experience required
- Skilled in communication, quality patient services, and physician relations.
- CPR and ACLS certification required.
- The Nashville region is home to more than 1.9 million people. A national hub for the creative class, Nashville has the strongest concentration of the music industry in America.
- The Nashville region is defined by a diverse economy, low costs of living and doing business, a creative culture and a well-educated population. Cultural diversity, unique neighborhoods, a variety of industries and a thriving creative community make Middle Tennessee among the nation’s best locations for relocating.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services