Job Opening in a For-Profit/stable system for a Director of Critical Care located in Arizona.
- 25K sign on bonus
- Facility is premier service line and provides for open heart surgery (225 surgeries per year), cardiac cath/PCI, advanced electrophysiology studies, structural heart and complex vascular procedures.
- The Director is responsible for a 28 bed MICU and 12 bed CVICU.
- The Director pays a key role in working with Administration and specialty physicians to develop and grow this service line.
- Facility implemented the Intensivist program July 2017. The program will continue to be developed by the Medical Director and the new Director for Critical Care Services.
- A multidisciplinary team will be developing critical care protocols, processes and tracking quality outcome metrics to drive improved critical care services.
- The Director provides leadership for the hospital’s code blue, STEMI, brain attack and rapid response teams.
- Provides leadership and oversight to department managers and staff.
- Responsible for the development, communication, and successful execution of established financial and non-financial objectives as articulated through the organizational structure and strategic plans.
- BSN required, Master’s preferred or currently enrolled
- 5 years Critical Care Experience
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services