Job Opening in a 200 bed hospital located about 1 hr from Olympia, WA, for a Clinical Educator to join their team. The Clinical Educator covers the entire hospital – no specific department.
- The Clinical Educator is the instructor/facilitator/consultant who works collaboratively with leadership to implement educational goals for GHCH.
- Consistent with this role, the Clinical Educator assesses the need for, plans, organizes, implements and evaluates education and training activities. These efforts are designed to assist all personnel to acquire, maintain, or improve psychomotor, cognitive and affective learning that will result in continuous improvement in patient care outcomes, improve communication and promote the development of GHCH employees.
- The Clinical Educator provides education in all aspects of the Electronic Health Record.
- Current RN Washington State License required.
- BSN required,
- Master’s Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Candidate without Master’s Degree must be enrolled in Master’s program or commit to enrollment and completion of program within three (3) years.
- BLS required, ACLS and PALS preferred.
- Minimum three (3) years acute care nursing experience preferred, no less than two (2) years required. If less than three (3) years acute care experience, must have Charge RN experience.
- Proficient in and current working experience with Electronic Health Record required, experience with Meditech preferred.
- Experience giving oral presentations and hands-on demonstration of skill required.
- Instructional experience preferred.
- Ability to work across departmental and organizational lines.
- Flexibility in schedule and in meeting departmental goals and objectives.
- Manages priorities and projects involving multiple constituencies.
The hospital is located on the beautiful Olympic Peninsula of Washington State, twenty miles from the Pacific Ocean. Close to numerous recreational and cultural activities, we enjoy a moderate marine climate with dry, warm summers and mild winters. Our location is ideal for rural living but within a short drive to Olympia, Seattle or Portland.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services