Job Opening for a Surgical Services Registered Nurse Manager in a Critical Access Hospital located in Wisconsin.
This position is responsible for planning, organizing, developing and directing the overall surgical services operations of the facility in accordance with current regulatory standards and guidelines. And, in conjunction with the CNO, and Chief of Surgery provides for fiscally responsible and clinically appropriate services that meet the surgical needs of our community.
- Reports to the CNO who has been with the hospital for 40+ years
- 2 OR’s plus C-Section suite
- 1,900-2,000 annual procedures
- 12 FTE’s
- Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Nursing with demonstrated experience required.
- Master’s Degree or Advanced Degree in Nursing such as Advanced Practice Nurse preferred.
- Demonstrated nursing leader with OR background and knowledge regarding OR processes required.
- Demonstrated experience in evaluating clinical care delivery, improving processes and program development is also required.
- This position requires excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services