Job opening for a Perioperative Services Patient Care RN Manager located in Connecticut.
Perioperative Services may include a combination of several of the following departments: Operating Room, Post Anesthesia Care Unit, Ambulatory Surgery Unit, Endoscopy, Minor Treatment Unit, Surgery Center and Central Services. The Patient Care Manager is responsible for the planning, development, facilitation and coordination of all department activities. Provides leadership, support and resources. Ensures department complies with appropriate Joint Commission regulations and guidelines. Responsible for hiring qualified staff, ensure appropriate training is provided, and evaluates staff annually. Responsible for ensuring quality patient care services are provided in the department.
- Reports to: Director, Perioperative & Procedural Services
- Supervises: Clinical Coordinators, Supervisors, Nurses, HUCs, PCAs, and CS Technicians.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing required or in progress. Master’s Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Must have (5) years of perioperative experience in an acute care setting. With a sound understanding of nursing practices in the area of supervision.
- Current Connecticut Registered Nurse license.
- Excellent organizational and communication.
- Must have ability to prioritize, multi task and deal with conflict in a professional manner.
- Demonstrates effective leadership skills
- Need Perianesthesia experience. Pre-op Phase ½ recovery.
- This position will mostly be managing our ASU/PACU dept’s.
- The CPAN or CAPA cert if required within 1 year of employment if they don’t already have.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Perioperative Services Patient Care RN Manager job: contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive & Management Recruitment Services