Job opening for a Clinical Coordinator Same Day Surgery in Connecticut.
Directs and supervises all unit shift/department activities. Directs, educates and assists nursing staff in the provision of quality patient care according to department standards of practice and standards of care to maintain quality services. Assists Nurse Manager in providing leadership support to staff, scheduling and evaluating personnel. Plans, develops, facilitates and coordinates the operation of the unit/department.
- Reports to: Patient Care RN Manager
- Graduate of an approved nursing school, BSN required or matriculation within six months and completion within four years.
- 2 – 5 years clinical experience preferred. One year of charge nurse or equivalent experience preferred.
- Clinical Nurse Leader preferred
- Current CT RN Licensure
- Certification in specialty area required within two years of hire
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services