Job opening for a Manager, Plant Operations/Safety Officer in a 360 bed for-profit hospital located in south Florida.
- Responsible for ensuring hospital environment is safe and secure
- Reports to Director, Plant Operations
- 7-10 years experience in supervision of technical disciplines
- Experience in acute care strongly desired
- Understanding of codes and regulations
- Basic familiarity with construction and fire safety
- Bachelor’s degree required
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Manager, Plant Operations/Safety Officer job: contact email@example.com
Executive & Management Recruitment Services