For over 100 years, this not for profit, faith based community Hospital has been improving the health and wellness of families across Chicagoland by providing medical care, social services, and community outreach to the residents of Chicago and surrounding suburbs.
Position Highlights: The Director of Patient Care Services leads the overall clinical operations of her/his assigned areas including but not limited to: maintaining policies; assessing competencies; procuring equipment; monitoring quality and establishing improvement plans based on current best practice
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN); Master’s Degree in Nursing (MSN) or related field strongly preferred.
- Master’s degree must be in nursing if bachelor’s degree is not in nursing.
- Current Illinois Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- 3 Years of progressive clinical management experience and/ or Director level experience in a hospital environment, preferable in critical care.
- Must have multiple service line experience.
- Organized, calm communication style
- Team player
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office and EMR system applications
- Positions reporting to the Director include clinical nurse management and departmental staff nurses.
- Reports to a very supportive CNO who was promoted from the DON position.
- Would look at possible Interim. Director will have 4 direct Reports and 385 -400 FTE’s
For more information, contact
Tina Roberts, President
JONATHAN CHASE EXECUTIVE SEARCH
588 Sutter Street, Suite 349
San Francisco, CA 94102
(415) 770-1200 (415) 684-2526