To manage the day-to-day operations of the units, including scheduling, staffing and oversight of clinical functions to assure the delivery of quality patient care.
- BS in nursing or MS preferred.
- Charge nurse experience with previous managerial experience preferred.
- Two or more years’ clinical experience or equivalent.
- Able to mentor staff in performance of their job roles.
- Good conflict management and communication skills.
- Must have multiple service line experience.
- Would look at possible Interim.
- Reporting Relationship: Unit RNs, CNAs, Unit Secretaries, Monitor TECHs
Manager will have 70-80 direct reports (they will have a Clinical Coordinator that will assist with Admin duties)
For more information, contact
Tina Roberts, President
JONATHAN CHASE EXECUTIVE SEARCH
588 Sutter Street, Suite 349
San Francisco, CA 94102
(415) 770-1200 (415) 684-2526