Location: California – Southern
The Director of Radiology is responsible for all aspects of Imaging Services, to include policies, procedures, studies and treatments with a cooperative working relationship with physicians, radiologists and Medical Center Administration for the Hospital. Maintains a well-integrated system for results reporting and appropriate billing of associated procedures, overall responsibility of staff performance level in accordance with quality standards in state, local and federal requirements. Leads and promotes Service Excellence standards, with emphasis on excellent patient and staff experiences. Maintains proper safety programs, provides mentoring and works in an advisory role to all Imaging Services throughout the facility.
The Hospital is a 140-bed, five-story acute care facility. They are defining a new era in healthcare with its advanced technology and patient-focused care. The hospital opened on October 14, 2013 as a center for healing, with a soothing environment that has peaceful scenic views, natural light and spacious, comfortable lounges. With 300 affiliated physicians, over 700 employees, and almost 200 volunteers, they offer the community a comprehensive range of services similar to hospitals in large metropolitan areas.
- Solid, hands-on, productivity management skills, including analysis, decision-making and reporting
- Strong organizational abilities including planning, delegating, program development and task facilitation
- Skills to collaborate with and motivate direct staff and other key department employees
- Strong written and oral communication skills „« Ability to interface and engage diverse population of staff, patients, and community groups
- Demonstrated ability to oversee and collaborate with staff
- Ability to adjusts and adapts to frequent change, new concepts, and ideas with appositive and investigative approach. Demonstrates flexibility.
- Ability to train, coach and develop staff.
- Knowledge of current Joint Commission, CDPH and other regulatory requirements.
- Ability to problem solve, make decisions, and execute plans and strategies.
- Ability to develop standards of care and practice, draft/write policy and procedures.
- Knowledge of DHS and other regulatory rules and regulations.
- Age-Specific Competencies for customers served: Adult, Physicians, Vendors, and Medical Representatives.
- Eight (8) years of directly related work experience, with
- Five (5) years’ experience in management of a Radiology Department in a hospital setting.
- Bachelor’s degree required,
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Graduate of American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) Radiology Program.
- California Radiology Technologist (CRT) along with Fluoro license required
- Current American Heart Association BLS certification
- Current ARRT (R) License required
- Certification in multiple modalities preferred
For more information, contact
Tina Roberts, President
JONATHAN CHASE EXECUTIVE SEARCH
588 Sutter Street, Suite 349
San Francisco, CA 94102