1) NEW!! CNO, Southeast: 300-bed flagship hospital in beautiful location; profit experience a plus; master’s mandatory or near completion; 5-10 years as nurse executive preferred; strong clinical skills and desire to prove something; energetic, dynamic, social.
2) NEW! Manager of Physician Practice, Southeast: 200+ bed not for profit hospital in great location; experience in physician practice growth and expansion; 10+ providers in recent experience; Bachelors’ degree or 5 years’ experience in practice management and/or clinical operations; reports to VP; able to develop structure.
3) (phone and site interviews) NEW!! Director of Budget and Decision Support, Southeast: not for profit system; directs team of decision support staff to deliver high quality financial and utilization reports and information developed using industry standard principles; interacts with executive management, physicians, department leaders and clinical staff to provide data and analysis necessary for effective strategic decision-making; leads Decision Support team in development of pro forma projections, cost accounting, budget and 5-year plan, service line reporting, physician compensation models, benchmarking and other needs as they arise; Bachelor’s degree minimum, master’s preferred; reports to VP/CIO; direct reports: analysts (Sr. Planning and Business Development analyst, Sr Financial analysts, Clinical Decision Support specialist, Financial Information Systems Specialist), Manager of Decision Support; proficient in computer software skills in areas of spreadsheets, database management and word processing; 5-8 years in hospital Accounting/Finance, Decision Support and McKesson HPM/HBI; no tobacco use of any kind allowed; salary $130-135k with bonus potential.
4) NEWLY CREATED JOB!! Operations Manager of Quality & Safety, California: reports to Director; 8 direct reports; guides job performance of department staff on day-to-day basis including developing, conducting and reporting program audits; collecting, analyzing, and reporting data; developing and implementing quality improvement efforts; researching best practices and evidence-based practices and participating in program evaluation; Quality assurance and improvement, Performance improvement and technology savvy skills are most important aspects; RN preferred; Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Healthcare or related field, or equivalent education and experience, Master’s and CPHQ and/or CPPS certification; 3 years’ progressive leadership or supervisory experience; knowledge of operational characteristics, services and activities of a quality management program; function independently with minimal supervision required with demonstrated ability to efficiently manage time; analytical, written and verbal communication skills; experience in Infection Control and/or accreditations and licensure activities; membership in a professional society that enhance quality, patient safety, risk management or technical or management advancement (ACHE); looking for someone who can articulate data (from resume interview stage to reports created and shared with departments leaders and administration).
5) NEW!! Director of Quality, California: 50 bed not for profit facility in semi-rural location; RN and BS in healthcare related field min, master’s preferred; CPHQ current; 5 years’ recent acute care hospital experience in leadership role including operations, project management roles and analytic responsibilities; good computer skills working within statistical reports; resource and subject matter expert (SME) on aspects of quality program to develop and influence improvement strategies; responsibility for working with organization to pursue operational improvements and efficiencies; supporting development and implementation of clinical assessment/process improvement and redesign; participates on a team that works toward identifying best clinical and operational improvement practices; pursues opportunities for work that adds value and eliminates waste and redundancy to help achieve and retain optimal quality outcome.
6) NEW!! Director of Quality and Safely, California: 75 bed hospital in great location; RN and BS in healthcare related field min, master’s preferred; CPHQ current; 5 years’ recent acute care hospital experience in leadership role including operations, project management roles and analytic responsibilities; good computer skills working within statistical reports; resource and subject matter expert (SME) on aspects of the quality program to develop and influence improvement strategies; responsibility for working with the organization to pursue operational improvements and efficiencies; supporting the development and implementation of clinical assessment/process improvement and redesign; participates on a team that works toward identifying best clinical and operational improvement practices; pursues opportunities for work that adds value and eliminates waste and redundancy to help achieve and retain optimal quality outcomes;
7) CONFIDENTIAL!! NEW!! Director of Quality, Southeast: 200+ not for profit facility; BSN min, master’s preferred, CPHQ a plus; great admin team; salary based on experience.
8) (phone interview) NEW!! Medical Staff Services Department Manager, California: 400+ bed not for profit hospital in great location; BS in Business Administration or Healthcare or equivalent training and experience which includes a minimum of 5 years’ exp within Medical Staff Services field and one year of management experience; completion of a medical terminology course or willing to complete the course; current certification by the National Association of Medical Staff Services (NAMSS) is required, upon hire; handle sensitive information in a confidential manner; responsible for medical-administrative and medical-legal aspects of Med Staff organization; possesses fundamental knowledge to function within department context; establishes and maintains continuity in planning, development and implementation of standards applicable to Medical Staff Members and Allied Health Professionals relating to appointment/credentialing and organized Medical Staff activities; monitors site-specific Medical Staff Bylaws/Rules & Regulations, and makes recommendations for revisions to keep them current and in compliance with state and federal standards and regulations, as well as reflective of current practice at each site; supervise personnel who staff Department and provides oversight for all Department/Committee meetings, credentialing activities, continuing medical education, and investigational studies (as appropriate), in accordance with FDA, and in compliance with applicable TJC Standards, IMQ (Institute for Medical Quality), CMS (Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services), and CDPH (California Department of Public Health) standards regarding pertinent Title 22 regulations;
9) Physician Practice Administrator, Texas: reports to great CEO; 24 docs and 5 mid-levels; oversight for administrative and clinical services for physician office sites; improve efficiency and effectiveness; supervise staff; self-motivated and creative; BS preferred and 7 years’ experience in similar setting.
For more information, contact
Tina Roberts, President
JONATHAN CHASE EXECUTIVE SEARCH
588 Sutter Street, Suite 349
San Francisco, CA 94102