120 bed facility
- Reports to CNO
3000 annual deliveries
16 L&D rooms
41 bed Mother Baby Unit
8 bed ATU
Maternal Fetal Program
Dynamic Leadership Team
- Oversees Women’s Services for facility and satellite facilities
- LDR, bed antepartum, postpartum, NICU, nursery
- Provides leadership and oversight to department managers and staff.
- Responsible for the development, communication, and successful execution of established financial and non-financial objectives as articulated through the organizational structure and strategic plans.
- BSN required, Master’s preferred or currently enrolled
- 7 year’s Women’s Leadership experience required
- Relocation and excellent salary
Hospital received the following awards:
- 2015 & 2016 Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Breast Centers
- 2016 Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Safety
- Named to Modern Healthcare’s 100 Best Places to Work since 2008
- Zia Award from Quality New Mexico for Best in Class
For more information, please contact
Find and apply for Healthcare Executive and Management Jobs here at this site.