- Oversees ICU (8 beds),MED/SURG and Telemetry Units(58 beds)
- Provides leadership and oversight to department managers and staff (100+ FTE’s).
- Charge nurses function as assistant managers
- Responsible for the development, communication, and successful execution of established financial and non-financial objectives as articulated through the organizational structure and strategic plans.
- BSN required, Master’s preferred or currently enrolled
- 5 years Critical Care Experience
- Need someone who loves to Mentor
- Hands on leader
- 120 bed award winning facility
- 2015 & 2016 Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Breast Centers
- 2016 Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Safety
- Named to Modern Healthcare’s 100 Best Places to Work since 2008
- Zia Award from Quality New Mexico for Best in Class
For more information, please contact
Find and apply for Healthcare Executive and Management Jobs here at this site.