Responsible for providing quality patient care by planning, organizing, controlling, and coordinating department activities within the frame work of the existing policies, aims, and objectives of the Hospital. The Hospital staff member can expect to care for adult patients, including the older adult through geriatric, and pediatric patients from newborn through adolescence.
• Graduate of a nursing school
• Five (5) years hospital nursing experience.
• Two (2) years’ experience in a supervisory capacity.
• Current license to practice nursing.
• Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted; Texas State RN license required 30 days after hire.
• Demonstrate competent administrative, leadership and nursing skills, demonstrating knowledge of the development needs of pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.
• Knowledge of JCAHO and Medicare standards.
• Must possess ability to prioritize responsibilities and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Possess the ability to deal tactfully with all types of personnel, medical staff and the public.
• Possess the ability to make independent decisions.
• Must have ability to act as liaison between personnel and management.
• Current ACLS/BCLS certificationSalary Range: 91.3K-135K
For more information related to this opportunity, please contact
Tina Roberts, President
JONATHAN CHASE EXECUTIVE SEARCH
588 Sutter Street, Suite 349
San Francisco, CA 94102