Apply for HR Manager:
We are working with a 300+bed acute care hospital in the Portland, Oregon market looking for a Human Resources Manager. This hospital is not-for-profit health care network consisting of the medical center and 30+ medical clinics, home care and hospice services in the Portland metro area. They are a full-service acute care medical center providing a full range of inpatient, outpatient, emergency and diagnostic services to communities in the area. Key services include cardiovascular care, emergency services, orthopedics, radiation oncology, behavioral health, surgery, imaging, rehabilitation and women’s health.
Human Resources Manager assists the Director in planning, coordinating, and administering people-related services, policies, programs and systems.
Will be over 7 direct reports.
· Ensures effective and efficient support for team members and management
· Supervises and responsibly directs the activities of HR personnel utilizing both professional and supervisory discretion and independent judgment
· Oversees the day-to-day HR processes with focus on Lean principles
· Evaluates and implements improvement to HR-related organizational and departmental processes to drive efficiency, effectiveness, high quality customer service, and to ensure compliance with local/state/federal regulatory requirements
· Advises management on organizational policy matters and employment law, and recommends needed changes
· Conducts or assists with management of compensation program, HRIS, and investigating complaints, causes of disputes and grievances, and recommending corrective action
· Manages conflicting priorities, makes independent decisions and solves complex situations in an environment of continuous change and interruptions
· Bachelor’s degree required; emphasis in business, labor relations, HR or related field preferred
· Experience in lieu of degree may be considered
· PHR, SHRM-CP, SPHR or SHRM-SCP preferred
· 3-5 years people management experience strongly desired
· 3-5 years progressive HR generalist experience preferred
Tina Roberts, President
JONATHAN CHASE EXECUTIVE SEARCH
588 Sutter Street, Suite 349
San Francisco, CA 94102
***Serving Clients with Interim and Permanent Recruiting Services since 2001