Apply for: Patient Access Revenue Cycle Manager
We are working with a 100+bed hospital in the Hawaii market looking for a Patient Access Revenue Cycle Manager to join their team. Excellent Health Care System!!!! Amazing benefits + relocation assistance.
• Manages and supervises the day-to-day administration, management, coordination and integration of services, programs, and activities of the Patient Access/Revenue Cycle Department.
• Ensures programs, services and activities support strategic plans, and the goals and objectives of The Medical Center.
• Ensures operations and functions are in compliance with regulatory requirements and the policies and procedures of the Medical Center.
• Collaborates and coordinates functions, services and operations to ensure alignment with patient access, revenue management and related
departments of The Medical Center.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, health care or related field; four (4) years progressively responsible experience in patient access, admitting/registration, patient accounts, revenue cycle management may be substituted for educational requirement.
• Master’s degree preferred.
• In additional to the educational requirement, two (2) years experience in patient access, patient accounts, patient billing, revenue cycle
management in healthcare, preferably in a comparable organization.
• Prior supervisory/management experience.
• Experience with third party billing or government organization.
• Knowledge of medical terminology, federal/state medical assistance programs and insurance companies requisites and claims filing
Tina Roberts, President
JONATHAN CHASE EXECUTIVE SEARCH
588 Sutter Street, Suite 349
San Francisco, CA 94102