Director of Finance job opening located in Eastern Kansas.
A growing healthcare system including 3 hospitals. Reports to system CFO. We are looking for an experienced Director of Finance/ Controller to plan and direct the work of the accounting functions for the organization and possibly other areas.
You will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of the financial accounting system. A director of finance is a reliable professional with broad knowledge to all accounting, financial, and business principles. They are strategic thinkers and effective leaders who can make the most profitable decisions.
The goal is to guide the company towards profitability and long-term success.
- Proven experience as Director of Finance/Controller or similar role 2-4 years in in a hospital.
- In-depth knowledge of hospital finance and accounting principles, laws, and best practices.
- Solid knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software.
- An analytical mind with a strategic ability.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- BSc/BA in accounting, finance, or relevant field; MSc/MA is preferred.
- CPA or other relevant qualification is a plus.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Director of Finance Job: contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive & Management Recruitment Services