Director of Acute Care Services job opening located in Washington State.
- The Director is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the ICU/ Med/Surg and Observation departments.
- Establishes policies, procedures, standards, and objectives.
- Directs and supervise staff, provides leadership, direction, and administration of all aspects and activities to ensure compliance.
- With the assistance of the CNO maintains and implements nursing procedures that reflect best practices and regulatory requirements.
- Manages productivity, hiring, directing, supervising, training, and evaluation of the clinical staff.
- Function as a house supervisor as needed.
A critical attribute required of this position is exceptional interpersonal customer services consisting of an outgoing positive attitude, warm friendly joyful demeanor, and the utmost care and reverence for our guests, patients, families, customers and colleagues.
Education & Qualifications:
- Associate Degree Nursing. BSN preferred.
- Knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the population of patients served at LMC
- Minimum three (3) years’ recent supervisory experience in Acute Inpatient Care. Minimum 3 years acute care experience.
- Registration and current RN license in WA State, Current BLS. ACLS within 6 months of hire.
- Bilingual and/or English/Spanish-Speaking preferred. Ability to work with culturally diverse population.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Director of Acute Care Services Job: contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive & Management Recruitment Services