Clinical Manager of Med/Surg job opening located in East Georgia.
Will consider Interim or permanent candidates.
Location: Greensboro and Greater Greene County areas of East Georgia including Oconee County.
- The incumbent will have the unique responsibility for the daily operations of the Medical Surgical Unit and will oversee the day-to-day clinical aspects related to the unit.
- The Clinical Manager participates in and develops performance improvement measures.
- Assist in the planning of the departmental budget.
- Responsible for financial accountability within the department that includes productivity measures and monitoring.
- Coordinates educational classes to meet the annual competency requirement of the staff.
- Rotates into Administrative and Clinical Call as needed for the Department.
- The manager reports to the Associate Chief Nursing Officer (ACNO).
- BSN preferred.
- 3 to 4 years nursing; 2 years leadership
- Med/Surg experience
- BLS & ACLS required
* BSN or higher preferred-however an associate degree/diploma in nursing may be considered with 3-4 years or more of relevant experience, Med/Surg experience is a must.
Job responsibilities include:
- Proven ability to motivate, mentor, lead a department of 45 FTEs: (clinical nurses, 3 technicians, scheduler) to meet goals and objectives through influencing and coaching behavior.
- Maintaining professional demeanor and appearance, characterized by intelligent, friendly, courteous, positive empathetic approach caring for patients and supporting providers.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services