Case Management Manager job opening located in Southern California.
Hospital/Org Overview: Mission driven company in Los Angeles that is growing and supports the underserved population. One needs to care deeply in their bones about this. They are a small community hospital that gets major support from the state for their good work. They have a very busy ED and they have a lot of programs and clinics for the community. 🏥
- Hiring Manager looking to retire in ideally 2 years and will mentor someone to take over for her, and will train them for Director level whether they want to stay in case management or not.
- Mission driven company that only hires folks who care deeply about their mission and working with an underserved population.
- Job reports to Director of Case Management
- 30 FTE’s
- Support: 2 additional managers. Social Work Manager and specifically an ED Case Management. Manager. There is a Case Management Educator as well.
- Currently have 2 RN Case Manager openings and 1 Discharge Planner opening.
- Need someone experienced in hospital setting, Supervisor of Case Management experience, and familiarity with Case Management and Utilization Management
- Personality of a successful individual in the role would be someone that is calm, not reactive, has good human resources skills in regards to managing people, and strong communication skills.
- They will work closely with Case Management Educator and help with onboarding new hires.
- They use MCG (managed care guidelines), but if a candidate has Interqual that is ok too.
- They are going live with a machine learning utilization program called “Quartex” by a company called Solis.
- CCM preferred but not required.
- Bachelors required. Masters preferred.
- 5 years hospital experience
- One who has experience with indigent patients and individuals with MediCal
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services