Ambulatory Site Administrator job opening located in Southern California.
Hospital/Org Overview: This is 1 of 3 clinics connected to a community hospital that is a Mission Driven organization in Los Angeles that helps the underserved population. One needs to care deeply in their bones about this. 🏥
- Someone Bi-Lingual is preferred, but not required
- RN needed, someone that has been a supervisor at least
- Need a clinical person because if the Supervisor is not onsite than the manager needs to help with triage and work with physicians
- We want someone that has hospital experience that comes from background in Ambulatory and knows the regulations and knows managed care auditory requirements
- We are working on creating a diad, a physician leader with operations leader to drive matrics and strategic plans for the site; we have a lot of metrics in addition to day to day flow. We look at performance in the front office. We are developing dashboards to set targets, clinical targets on top of normal business/financial targets.
- Opportunity for growth potentially over an additional site
- Great CEO who is very passionate, experienced, and involved
- FTE’s 10.
- Reports to CEO
- Someone can run this place in their sleep if they
- Open to training, mentoring, and helping a Supervisor step up and succeed in this role.
- Hiring process is 2 interviews, 1 with the CEO and then the second one with additional folks. Can be all done by zoom.
- 1 year minimum of Supervisor experience
- Ambulatory experience within the last 10 years
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Ambulatory Site Administrator Job: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Executive & Management Recruitment Services