Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) job opening located in Colorado.
Seeking a Full-time BC Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) for an Inpatient Adult/Adolescent position. Monday-Friday schedule with strong clinical and administrative support by the physicians.
A private behavioral health hospital offering comprehensive behavioral healthcare for adolescents and adults. All services in the inpatient and partial programs are provided in a multidisciplinary treatment setting.
• Initial evaluations and assessments
• Treatment team leadership and daily care of adult patients
• Participation in assigned medical staff meetings
• Medical record documentation
• Full-time, Monday-Friday schedule
• Strong clinical and administrative support offered to our physicians
• Located approximately 10 miles southeast of Boulder and 20 miles northwest of Denver
• All services in our inpatient and partial programs are provided in a multidisciplinary treatment setting
EDUCATION, TRAINING, EXPERIENCE:
• Active Colorado Nurse Practitioner license in good standing or ability to obtain one
• Successful completion of an accredited Nurse Practitioner education training program
• Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Certification
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
• Excellent Base Salary compensation; Productivity Bonus; Malpractice coverage; Paid Time Off; Company-matched 401k retirement plan; Annual CME allowance; Medical, dental, vision, ST/LT Disability insurance, etc.; Relocation package if needed; Employee stock
Located approximately 10 miles southeast of Boulder and 20 miles northwest of Denver, a thriving community with many quality-of-life amenities, schools, affordable housing, outdoor sports and recreational activities, and shopping.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) Job: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Executive & Management Recruitment Services