Director of Surgical Services job opening located in Texas.
Position Summary: The Director of Surgical Services Department leads the perioperative team by focusing on safe patient care while effectively managing operations. The Director Surgical Services has 24/7 responsibility for their departments.
- Accurately identifies real/potential problems affecting the service and implements solutions with follow through and communication.
- Actively participates in service, departmental and hospital wide committees as assigned, providing ongoing communication to those one represents.
- Advances the customer experience in Surgical Services.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Master’s degree MHA, MSN, MBA, or related field preferred
- 3+ years of recent acute care experience in Surgical Services, OR nursing required
- 3+ years of recent acute care experience in a leadership role preferred
- Or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
· FTE’s – around 30
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services