BC/BE Family Medicine Physician (MD or DO) job opening located in Wisconsin.
The role would be 16 hours per week, working on Wednesdays and Fridays.
- The Medical Doctor will work part-time in a clinical setting. The provider will provide general and preventive care; wellness exams, treatment of acute and chronic illnesses, order lab tests and prescribe medications to children and adults. They will also be responsible for oversight of an APP. The ideal candidate will be able to build exceptional rapport with patients to optimize engagement and invest in the long-term wellness of MJSD employees.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide clinical care of patients including
- Diagnosis/treatment of illness
- Ordering and interpreting medical diagnostics
- Chronic disease management and Wellness care
- Prescribing of medications, treatments, therapy, medical equipment, etc.
- Follow established safety and health measures
- Develop and Implement treatment plans
- Promote health and wellness
- Educate patients and families on self-care to ensure positive long-term patient outcomes
- Oversight of onsite CLIA waived lab
- Dispense prepackaged medications onsite
- Refer to outside providers as needed
- Present on various related health topics upon request
- Provide clinical leadership
- Provide clinical oversight and collaboration of care with APP.
- Unrestricted Medical License to practice in Wisconsin
- MD Board-Certified in Family Practice
- Wisconsin Prescriptive authority and DEA licensure
- BLS certification; ACLS suggested
Conveniently delivers personalized healthcare via onsite clinics in partnership with middle market employers. Our goal is to offer healthcare that is convenient and affordable. Our Providers practice patient-centered care in privately funded clinics; without the time and billing constraints that are found in other primary care settings.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services